Each week I feature another author on my blog. This is to help you promote your blog, book, and works in progress. Please feel free to contact me with questions. Use the form at the bottom of the page to contact me for Author Features only. For examples of some, see below.
1st Friday of every month: Author Interview
2nd Friday of every month: Guest Post
3rd Friday of every month: Book Review/Feature
4th Friday of every month: Author Spotlight (Brief Bio, List of Titles and upcoming releases)
Author Interview Rules:
1) I will send you the questions. You can answer as many as you wish. The more you answer the more variety I have to choose from.
2) If you have questions you wish to add, you may do so. But I will choose what I publish.
3) I will feature links to your website, one of your books on Amazon, and Facebook & Twitter pages.
4) I will feature an author picture.
5) I have final say on interviews, if I don’t want to publish it that is my choice. I am ultimately responsible for the content on my website.
Guest Post Rules:
1) Guest post topics are up to you.
2) Minimum length is 500 words. Maximum length is up to you, typically 3,000 words is long enough.
3) I suggest topics related to writing, publishing, self discovery, or anything else you find interesting.
4) Posts that are simply describing one of your books will not be accepted. I will post a brief bio, including some of your releases.
5) I will feature links to your website, one of your books on Amazon, and Facebook & Twitter pages.
6) I will choose images to accompany your post, but if you have some let me know.
7). I have final say. I won’t modify your post unless we discuss it first. I am ultimately responsible for the content on my website.
Book Review Rules:
You will have to send me a review copy. There is no cost to you, other than the review copy. This copy can be Kindle or Paperback.
1) Your book must be for sale on Amazon.com
2) I read a variety of fiction, but Science Fiction and Fantasy always get preference.
3) I will provide an honest review. However, I will not down right bash your book. If I don’t think I can give it a fair review, I will contact you with the option to have a book feature instead. Or I can simply remove your book from the review list. That will be your choice.
4) You are welcome to quote my review for marketing purposes, but to the limits of fair use and you must give me credit for the quote.
5) If you have had your book reviewed by Plasma Frequency, I can not review it on my blog.
6) I don’t mind cursing, violence, or sex.
7) I have final say on book reviews, if I don’t want to review it or feature it that is my choice. I am ultimately responsible for the content on my website.
Author Spotlight Rules
This is simple. I post a picture of you. A bio of you. Then I link to your website, Facebook, Twitter, and a maximum of three books on Amazon.com. I will also mention upcoming releases (only if you have a release date). Bio must be no longer than 200 words.